Entering the blogosphere.

This is it. My first chance at showing the world how and what I think on a daily basis. I have always been somewhat intimidated by the blogosphere and it's many citizens but I think I'm ready to take on the challenge. I want to express myself. I want you to know what the Creator is doing on a daily basis in the life of an ordinary student with extraordinary dreams.

Interactive: I want to know what is going on in your life.

Resourceful: I will share the knowledge that I am gaining from the leaders and influential people in my life.

Driven: Let me know ideas and choices you've had/made that will positively influence the ones I will have/make in the future.

Encouraging: We are surrounded by a world that is in constant conflict. The news, the radio, the grocery store parking lot; everywhere we look there is conflict. I plan on breaking this norm. I refuse to live a life short of God's never-ending joy.

A Good Time: It's not all business, this will be a place for fun.

This is revamp.
Get into your comfy chair,
with your tall foo foo drink,
open your laptop,
and
enjoy.

Be Revamped,
Shane
Category: ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to see you blogging. Have fun!

Shaun Mayfield said...

Welcome Bean! Great to see on the blogorama drama!

Post a Comment