Commonly Unique

We all want to fit in.

I don't even care if you would describe yourself as indie. You probably reflect your indie lifestyle by shopping at Urban Outfitters, just like every other indie person.

There are certain brands and trends that define the social group we are a part of.

What are yours?

Where do you shop?

What kind of music do you listen to?

Are you a coffee or smoothie person?

Is it the gym or the art gallery?

Are you a Mac or PC?

I'll go first:

RVCA is currently dominating my closet.
Switchfoot's "Hello Hurricane" has been on repeat the last week or so.
Green Tea is slowly becoming infused within my blood cells.
I spend more time at the gym in a day than I do watching TV for the entire week.
Apple products are second only to the people in my life (Obviously, God is the #1)
I also can't stand when guys make smily faces like this :-) on a computer. I don't know why, maybe it's because they were made popular by jr. high girls. Somehow that destroys street cred.

So that's me. I don't know how to define myself. I'm a pretty unique person, just like you.

Now it's your turn to comment and tell the Revamp world a few things that may give them a peek of what you enjoy.

We All Fit In,
Shane

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment