4 Things I Can't Wait For (Youth Convention Edition) Part One

This weekend over 2000 students will gather together at Phoenix First Assembly for the Arizona Assembly of God District Youth Convention. This year is going to be unlike any we've ever had and I can't tell you enough how pumped I am to see everything come together.

Over the next 4 days I am going to highlight some incredible things that I can't wait to experience this weekend. Hopefully Friday, Saturday, and Sunday I will be able to post some video of everything that is taking place at convention.

The first part of AZYC09 that I'm pumped about is:

The Preshow.

This year ThreeSixty (our youth ministry @Phoenix First) is heading up the preshow.

I can't even tell you how stoked I am to see everything come together. This is going to be a night unlike any we've had at Youth Convention. Now, I'm not just saying this because we are doing it, I really mean it's going to be awesome. God has provided us with some incredible means to be able to do some larger than life things for the preshow this years. So, for about the first hour in the auditorium we will be eating, jumping, pulling, exploding, locking, painting, popping, and even rhyming our way into the open of Youth Convention 2009. "This Changes Everything" is the Speed The Light theme for '09 and the preshow will truly be living up to this theme.

If you are a student or youth worker/leader and are attending Arizona Youth Convention 2009 make sure to have your students in their seats and ready for an incredible night as close to 6pm on Friday as possible. You don't want to miss the preshow!

If you have no clue what Youth Convention is but want to see what I'm talking about be sure to check back here at Revamp often this week, as I will be posting videos, pictures, and who knows what else to keep you in the loop with Arizona Youth Convention 2009!

Let's Get Things Activated,
Shane

No comments:

Post a Comment