4 Things I Can't Wait For (Youth Convention Edition) Part Two

I cannot wait for Lunch on Saturday...

Wait, what?

Yeah, seriously, I can't wait for lunch, and it's not because of the food either.

I am pumped for the break between sessions because that means it's time to connect. Youth convention is more than just the show and service. It's about the students and youth leaders of Arizona coming together in unity to get to know God and each other. That's why lunch is so important. It will be time to meet new people, catch up with old friends, and build deeper relationships with my group. It's a chance to share ideas with other leaders, discuss service, and chug your favorite drink all in a 2 hour and 15 minutes time increment. If you can't tell already, I love connecting with people and talking with them about who they are and what they do. Lunch will provide a perfect platform for me to do that.

So, all of that being said, come and find me at lunch on Saturday. Introduce yourself and who knows, maybe I'll throw a video or ridiculous picture of you up here on the blog. I want to meet you and I want to know what makes you, you!

Happy Lunching,
Shane

No comments:

Post a Comment