He Kept My Coin

So I was searching for a video to incorporate into our youth service yesterday and stumbled upon some of my favorite videos of all time. They come from Vintage 21 church in North Carolina. Many of you have seen these videos but watch this one again and enjoy some laughs:



Even though this video is hilarious it kind of gets you thinking...

What have we done to Jesus? Aren't a lot of the humorous parts of this video perceptions that the unChristian world has of our Savior? Don't we sometimes portray a Christian life as walking on eggshells instead of living in His mercy and grace? Shouldn't we be more concerned with relationship than trying to impress God with our money, clothes, and "knowledge". I mean, think about it, nothing we have is something He doesn't.

What can you do to clarify Christ to a unChristian world?

P.S.-We need to entertain our creator as well, be creative people! Jesus first line in the video almost had me rolling on the floor but it's tone is something I never want to hear from my Creator. But that's for another post...

I Wish I Had A Holy Donkey,
Shane
Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment