A Revolution

We had an incredible night at Phoenix First yesterday. Our student ministry 360º was given to opportunity to run Sunday After Dark and it was incredible. For the first time in a long time, I felt a bond between a youth ministry and an entire church.
So many times I think the youth ministry separates from the church as a whole and I am so happy to be able to say that we are uniting. The vision of our leaders is to unite and "awaken" a generation (via Pastor Jason's sermon). That vision is one that, last night, ran throughout the entire church. It was one of the best feelings in the world to see that, from young to old, everyone wanted God to move in our student ministries. Behind the battle cry of Pastor Barnett, the entire congregation seemed to rally behind us and take on the trouble our students are facing. This unity is remarkable and it is my prayer that churches across the globe understand that our students are the NOW generation. That as we move towards the future of our world, the young people have to be a priority. We need the support of everyone that has gone before us, so that life will change for those after us. God is using students and the faster they feel support, the faster God revives this world.
Thank you Phoenix First and everyone involved in making 360º a place of unity. I am so thankful to be a part of what God is doing and can't hold back my excitement. I'm thankful that you all have welcomed me with open arms and I can't wait to see this generation change the world.

WE can do all things through Him...

-Shane
Category: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment