What is it that makes you thrive? If you are in ministry, what excites you?

I can tell you that for me, using my gifts for God pumps me up. Doing what I love and striving to be the best for His purpose makes me tick. There is nothing more exciting than discovering something that will step up the ministry I am involved in and putting that idea into action. I do not claim to know anything, shoot I've only been at this whole ministry thing for a short while, but I can tell you that so far on this journey I have learned that there is no end to creativity. The church needs creative people, it needs people who aren't afraid to think outside of the box. The unchurched world wants something that they can find enjoyable, they want a new perspective on God that will open their eyes to who he really is. He's not a billboard, a t-shirt, or a a word we throw around, He is the creator of the universe and he spent time forming each one of us with specific traits that will further the ministry of His church.

Do what you love. Get excited about His purpose again. Come up with new ideas and revolutionize the world!

Think Outside The Box,
Shane
Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment