I'm So Annoying

There is one person who annoys me beyond anyone in the world...

Shane Sanchez.

I get so frustrated with myself when I know I can do better. I get upset when I'm late for something. I'm an angry person when I forget to set my alarm. I'm annoyed when something I do doesn't turn out the way I expected. I stress myself out by procrastinating.

The good thing about all of this is that I can fix it.

With God's strength and correction, I know that I have the ability to gain discipline, wisdom, and patience in this new year. If I set my mind to something I know that I can reach it and to be honest, in the past, I haven't made some of the little things my priority. I have taken for granted my ability to succeed where it counts and because of that I've done a poor job of smoothing out the edges.

Having said all that, I want to focus on the little things in 2010. This year I will gain discipline, wisdom, and patience because I care enough to work at them. I am thankful of God's grace as it's been extended to me many times through bosses, teachers, leaders, etc. but now it's time to do what Christ would do and live a more intentional life.

Maybe you are in the same boat. Maybe it's chronic tardiness that wears you down. Maybe it's constant procrastination that stresses you out. Maybe it's horrible time management that wastes your time. This is the year to change it. Step up to the plate with me and make 2010 a year to focus on the little things that mean the most in the long run.

I don't just want to be a great husband, leader, pastor, worker, and someday father. I want to be someone who lives like the Jesus I talk about constantly.

Here's To Intentional Living,
Shane

2 comments:

B.J. Kirk said...

I just want u too know how proud I am of u Shane!!! I'm so glad your such a great person and I know because of u peoples lives r better in 1 way or another just cause they hear what u have to say!!! Keep it up BUD! I know your gonna go far and be great at everything u do!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YA!!!

Shane Sanchez said...

Thanks bro! I'm proud of you too man! You're a great dad. You're an example to me too! Mom and dad raised us right! haha.

Love you bro!

Post a Comment