A New Year

It's a New Year.

That means it's time to begin changing the world.

2009 was a great year and all, but it has nothing on twenty ten.

This year everything can change. We can continue along the path of yesterday or move into the vastness of tomorrow. God has already written each day, it's about time we start sticking to His plan.

I want to see great things in this new year. I believe God has big plans for me individually, just like He has for each of you. I'm not guaranteed tomorrow, that's why I will be living each day to impact the world in a way that is unique to me.

I want you to do the same.

Live today in a way that no one else can. Do something significant and distinct. Be the best at what you do and focus on the purpose God has for your life right now.

I believe God has even bigger plans than we do for 2010.

I look at marriage, a pastors license, and a new role in leadership at church and think I have a lot going on the road ahead. I couldn't imagine being the God of the universe, who could ever keep His calendar? He knows it all, let His direction and peace cover every plan you have for this year.

Do something big in twenty ten. Break habits, form healthy relationships, work hard, seek God more, and enjoy every second of each day.

After all, you only get one 2010, and God willing that means you have 365 chances to change the world.

What Are You Waiting For,
Shane

No comments:

Post a Comment