My Day Off


Monday's are my day to accomplish everything. Ok I have to be honest, I wake up every Monday morning with a mission to get a lot of random to-do's out of the way and always wind up lounging. I do usually get out but not until the late afternoon and once my ambition for the day has started to digress.

Day's off are my blessing and my curse. I enjoy the time to relax and catch up on some reading and other things but I know I need to do more.

I am now making the decision to plan my Monday's. I am going to have a plan set from week to week of things that need to be done on a weekly basis and things that are specific to that week. Monday's are going to turn into my productive days! I'll let you guys know how it goes...

For now I want to know what you do. What do your off day's look like? Maybe it's a Saturday or Sunday but what do you do to accomplish the things you can't the rest of the week?

Help Me Out,
Shane
Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment