Get Excited!


I can't begin to tell you how freaking stoked I am for the Sunday Night Experience this weekend. It is going to be an incredible event for our entire church.

It definitely is going to be a new feeling to have our youth service on Sunday nights but I can't wait to ride the roller coaster that is SNE.

It will be our first DEVOyouthCHURCH service of 2009 and we will be doing it big! Everything is going to be fresh, new, and (*cough* *cough*) revamped. Pastor Sam is going to challenge students with a hard hitting message series in January. We will have all new media and service structures. It will be a great time for the ministry.

If you are reading this and wondering how I already know it is going to be amazing, it's because I do. I have complete confidence that God will bless the efforts. My rational for this is that we are not doing any of this for our own glory. Everything that DEVO will roll out in '09 is for God. He is the one we will see glorified by the videos, events, services, and outreach of DEVOyouthCHURCH. Pastor Sam has been anointed by God to speak to the students of Mesa First and I'm confident God is going to use him big time. I feel blessed to be a part of this ministry and can't wait to be a part of DEVO during SNE in 2009.

Get Stoked,
Shane
Category: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment