Steve Jobs Is My Homeboy


I bought a new MacBook last night. O the joys of Mac. You don't understand how amazing it is to turn on a Mac for the first time unless you own one. I can assure you that it is an incredible experience.

The reason for my purchase is that I cracked the screen on my other MacBook. I don't even know what happened. I barely knicked it with my foot, but it was enough to completey crack my screen from top to bottom. I then discovered that my warranty with Apple Care doesn't cover external damage. Hmmm...so I had this computer that needs $700 in repair and I was planning on selling it soon anyways. I only had one option. I went and bought a new one and am now going to hook my old one to an external monitor and use it as a desktop. So now I have two computers and one can eventually be fixed to go back to it's orginal laptop self.

Eventhough Mac's warranty bites, I still cannot deny the product. I am confident that there is nothing quite like a Mac. I will never go back to PC even if Bill Gates were offering me a CEO spot in the company (ok that's a slight over-exageration) but still, Mac's are a gift from our Creator. Now, I hope this has convinced you that I am a sold out Mac owner. Go buy one maybe three, press the power button, and begin to enjoy the greatest computer ever made.

Steve Jobs Is My Homeboy,
Shane
Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment