'09

New Year new me.

Alright, I've honestly never been the resolution type but I think this year is a little different.

I don't want to mix up everything in my life because in a lot of ways things are healthy and positive. There are a few things I know I need to work on and would love to step up in '09. Here are a few:

1. I need to start working out steadily again. I've only been out of HS for a year and I'm already compromising hitting the weights.

2. I get way to upset at other drivers and need to just chill out. Now this may seem like a stupid one but trust me it's a big time character creep and if I want my life as a man of God to be on track I need to work on it.

3. I will be patient. This one ties on to #2 but trust me it applies to my life. I like the world moving at a fast pace and this tends throw off my perception of reality. I need to learn that waiting for something is perfectly ok.

4. I need to live life in the hear and now but make choices today that will have a positive effect on the future. Basically I need to start growing up and planning for where I feel led in the next 5 to 10 years. I need to pray hard for God's direction on my ministry and life and take the necessary steps to continue to drastically move towards His will.

Those are four of the resolutions I will be working on this year. All seem obtainable for this year but I know they will be hard work. I need to focus on making healthy habits both spiritually and physically that will better my life and walk with God.

Can't wait to see what God has in store for 2009.

Happy New Year,
Shane
Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment