Don't Be A Mooch

We're all so diverse aren't we?

I'm sitting in my gate at Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport and the people watching is unlike anywhere else. It gets me excited for heaven. There are different styles, different, races, ages, hair styles, accessories. Everybody is so different but we still all remain connected. We are all created in the image of God but yet we can be very separate, unique people. I can't tell if a person is a Christian or not based on what they look like, that is the best part. I could be sitting next to the same people that will be worshiping with me in Heaven.

We all have different priorities, we are all flying to the bay area for different reasons, but we are all serving the same God. Before you mark me off as new age just know that I'm not one to say that all gods are The God but I do believe that whether a person acknowledges it or not, we are all serving God.

The key is that we can choose to serve God well, or choose to just mooch off of Him.

He has blessed us with His Earth, His wealth, His abundance. So this presents us with a choice to either serve Him and show gratefulness or to simply mooch off of Him until we die. We're all in His homeland. Every single person that is sitting with me in this airport belongs to God. It doesn't matter if they believe in a false god or no God at all. The great thing about God is that we get to choose. We have a choice of what we wear, what we look like, who we become, and we have a choice to serve Him or to mooch off of Him.

There is no way around it. God is in charge.

Don't Be A Mooch,
Shane
Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment