Where Am I?

I am pumped for something I will be doing later in the week. On Thursday I am getting on a jet plane and heading to Berkeley, California to spend some time with a pastor that I look up to a ton. Him and his wife have just moved to Berkeley to plant a church. Now I have never experienced Berkeley but from what I hear it is not your grandma's old neighborhood. I hear it is a place filled with innovators, intellectuals, and people that can make a computer control their tv, microwave, and car all at the same time. All I hear is that this place is nuts.

I think that excites me more than anything.

I can't wait to see how a great man of God and a great woman of God are taking on this city, that quite honestly sees no need for Christianity. I can't wait to learn how to immerse myself in a culture that I may not be familiar with at all. I truly believe that this trip will benefit the future of the ministry God has called me to in great ways. I plan on learning a ton and can't wait to see what God is stirring up in Berkeley, CA.

I'll Let You Know What I Find,
Shane
Category:

1 comment:

Star Forbis said...

Can't wait Shane to hear all about your trip.

Post a Comment